Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

Henry David Thoreau

A Referral Post to those who have followed us

January 29, 2020


In 5 days it will be a year since David's death.  It seems impossible.

For those who followed this blog for any or all of the 9 years that David and I full timed, you will know that my previous post was my final one here.

For reasons I’m sure you understand, I’ve started another blog to chronicle what it is like to go from full time RVing as part of a couple, to living life as a single after all these years. 

I've had a very difficult time this past year and with trying to get a new blog started.  I’ve given up many times but that story is in my new blog.

If you’d like to see what has happened in these nearly 12 months, you can find me at On My Own    I'll try to fill in the gap for those who wonder what I've been doing in these months and where to now that I'm on my own.  Not that I have it figured out by any means but time has passed.

I have published my first post and hope to see you in the comments there.  I can use all the support I can get.  Many thanks to those of you who repeatedly encouraged me to do this.


Sherry

11 comments:

  1. Hmmm..Nothing showed up....I'll try later..Good to hear from you,
    Take Care,
    David

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry to all that the link was not working. I've fixed that and hope you'll try again.

      Delete
  2. No posts showing yet but I will be there when you do post. I drive my own Class A but I live in AZ so I don't usually need to drive far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so ready to read about what has been going on with you! I have thought about you many times. Please do post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After my comment, I saw your blog title on a list, and clicked on it. The above link did not work, but clicking there did. YES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to hear from you again...camp on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sherry, so glad to hear this and am going to go right now and find you!!!! Hope all is relatively well.. Bless you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to hear from you and I will head over to the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good that you put a link to the new blog. I only found the new one by accident a few weeks ago. Yesterday I saw your new blog on my blogroll. The post was the same one you posted before. I'm sure you'll get it so figured out, but don't be discouraged if your readers don't find your new blog right away. Hang in there. I hope you're finding some interesting distractions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As I said in the email I wrote, I am thrilled that you are writing again. I agree with Karen and Al. Folks are reading differently than they used to, but with the email notification, more will eventually. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are the best part of this blog for me.
I LOVE hearing from you!